Frequently Asked Questions
What is Liv Collection?
- The Liv Collection is an exclusive collection of our own Liv line created by exceptional artists and illustrators from around the world.
What is Wear you Artwork?
- Our Wear you artwork service takes your child's art or drawing and turns it into a unique product design that they can wear, share or show off.
What is Digital Masterpiece?
- Our most popular service, Digital Masterpiece take up to 20 scanned images of your child's art and turns it into a masterpiece that can be proudly displayed in your home.
What resolution should I use to scan my child's artwork?
- For best results, scan your picture with the image resolution set to at least 300 DPI.
What should I do after I order a Wear you Artwork or Digital Masterpiece?
- After you have placed your LivArt Wear you Artwork or Digital Masterpiece order and make your payment through Stripe, you will receive a confirmation email. Inside the email, there is a link that will take you to a page to fill out a form and you will be asked to upload pictures of the drawing from your little artists.
Click on the link on the email will take you to fill up the form
How many photos should I upload?
- Original Design: 1 photo
- Digital Draw: A maximum of 20 photos
How long does it take to process after I placed my order?
- Liv Collection: 2 weeks
- Original Design: 5-7 weeks
- Digital Draw: 5-7 weeks